VERITY has decided to hold the 2020 VERITY/Brigham Course in Rheumatology Clinical Research in a virtual format. Because of this, we have the ability to share some of the content and lectures that will be held during the 2020 VERITY course. There is more information on how to join the virtual VERITY course of 2020.
When will the Virtual VERITY course be held?
- The 2020 Virtual VERITY course will be held Tuesday, May 12, to Friday, May 15. The course sessions will generally be held from 10AM ET to 12PM ET and from 1PM ET to 4:30PM ET. To view the course schedule, please go to here.
- Virtual research community attendees are not obligated to attend all sessions.
Please note that some sessions are reserved only for full course attendees who will be honing their research projects with VERITY faculty in small groups. We are unable to offer this to the entire VERITY research community.
Who is eligible to attend the Virtual VERITY course?
- This opportunity is being offered only to members of the VERITY research community. To become a member, please select the “Become a Member” option in the upper-right corner. VERITY membership is free.
- Content is most applicable to junior faculty and fellows interested in pursuing a career in academic medicine in adult/pediatric rheumatology or other musculoskeletal diseases. Other faculty, residents, medical students, post-doctoral fellows, and graduate students are also welcome to attend.
How do I register to attend the Virtual VERITY course?
Register for free here (*please note that you must be a VERITY member to access this page)Registration is now closed.
- The deadline for registration is Monday, May 11, at 9AM ET.